The online regular registration are closed. Potential attendees can still register in presence at the conference venue with either card or cash.
|Whole ICSOC 2023 event||Regular||800€|
(*) Participants registering with student fees will be requested to provide proof that they are engaged in an academic program for obtaining a BSc., MSc., or Ph.D. on Computer Science or related fields during the academic year 2022/23.
The registration fee includes:
- Whole ICSOC 2023 event: provides access to all ICSOC 2023 scientific events, between November 28 (Tuesday) and December 1 (Friday), i.e., the conference tracks, the tutorials, the keynotes, the workshops and the PhD Symposium. It also includes lunches and coffee breaks from Tuesday to Friday, the conference welcome reception on Wednesday evening and the conference party on Thursday evening.
- Workshops Only: provides access to the workshops on November 28 (Tuesday), lunch, and coffee breaks.
For each paper accepted at the ICSOC 2023 main conference, a distinct regular registration associated to the paper is required.
If your paper was accepted at a ICSOC 2023 co-located workshop and you plan to attend the whole conference, you still need a regular registration. Otherwise, you can opt for the Workshops Only registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I am a BSc./MSc./Ph.D. student and I am the author of a paper accepted at a main conference. Can I register as a student or should I pay a regular registration fee?
A: If you are the associated attendee of the paper you need to buy a regular registration, regardless of whether or not you are a student.
Q: I am a PhD student participating in the Ph.D. Symposium. Can I register as a student or should I pay a full registration fee?
A: If you have been accepted to participate to the Ph.D. Symposium, then you are eligible to register as a student. Please note that if you are also an author of a paper accepted to the main conference, then one of your co-authors must buy a regular registration for that paper.
Q: Do I need a visa to visit Italy?
A: Please check on this website if you need a visa. If so, apply for a visa at the following website. If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, you can request one by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org (please register to the conference before making this request and send us the proof of the registration). In your request for an invitation letter, please provide the following details:
- Full name as shown in your passport
- Date of birth
- Complete address and phone number
- E-mail address
- Professional or student status proof
- Passport number, expiration date and country where issued.
Q: Can I cancel my registration?
A: If you are the presenting author of a paper, you cannot cancel your registration, independently of your effective participation in the event.
Q: I have some problems with the registration. Who I need to contact?
A: If you have some problems with the registration please contact us sending an email both to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.