ICSOC, the International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing, is the premier international forum for academics, industry researchers, developers, and practitioners to report and share groundbreaking work in service-oriented computing. ICSOC fosters cross-community scientific excellence by gathering experts from various disciplines, such as services science, data science, management science, business-process management, distributed systems, wireless and mobile computing, cloud and edge computing, cyber-physical systems, Internet-of-Things (IoT), scientific workflows, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and services and software engineering.
ICSOC provides a high-quality forum for presenting results and discussing ideas that further our knowledge and understanding of the various aspects (e.g. application and system aspects) related to Service Computing with particular focus on artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data analytics, IoT, and emerging technologies including quantum computing.
The 21st edition of the ICSOC conference series will be hosted by Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica, Automatica e Gestionale Antonio Ruberti at Sapienza Università di Roma, Rome, Italy, from the 28th of November to the 1st of December, 2023.
- ICSOC 2022, Sevilla, Spain
- ICSOC 2021, Online
- ICSOC 2020, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- ICSOC 2019, Toulouse, France
- ICSOC 2018, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- ICSOC 2017, Málaga, Spain
- ICSOC 2016, Banff, Alberta, Canada
- ICSOC 2015, Goa, India
- ICSOC 2014, Paris, France
- ICSOC 2013, Berlin, Germany
- ICSOC 2012, Shanghai, China
- ICSOC 2011, Paphos, Cyprus
- ICSOC 2010, San Francisco, California
- ICSOC 2009, Stockholm, Sweden
- ICSOC 2008, Sydney, Australia
- ICSOC 2007, Vienna, Austria
- ICSOC 2006, Chicago, USA
- ICSOC 2005, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- ICSOC 2004, New York, USA
- ICSOC 2003, Trento, Italy